Veestars was founded in 2011. The app was born in an enlightened moment one person experienced,
a person who felt the need for a ‘quiet breath’ in hectic everyday life.
As technology evolves, more and more people use computers and cellphones and sometimes communicate
with their devices more than they communicate with the people around them.
Without going into the pros and cons, or judging it either way, we decided to simply accept this situation as it is,
and try to make the most of it.
Using technological devices is a visual activity, but they have yet to be used for leveraging ourselves.
The idea was to develop an app that works primarily on visual stimulation but also by stimulating other senses
(hearing, touch-V2), and has a beneficial effect on our feelings.
This app can be used in many ways, and everyone can choose what is best for them.
Our vision is to help, support, and benefit people by giving them daily guidance in their busy lives, without having to
take a long break or change their routine.
VeeStars is an innovative and unique app fitted to reinforce or change our emotions with a combination of tools:
colors, content, feedbacks, and more.
- Veestars can be installed on iPhone, on an iPad.
- You can download the app from android stores, apple store (Sorry under construction will update soon!)
- The app costs $0.99 per device
- Languages: the app supports English and Hebrew (more languges can be use)
- Uploading content: personal content, music, or quotes can be added by users through VeeStars configuration panel.
We will be glad to receive your feedback on this app, its user friendliness, and any capabilities and features you would like us to add. >> contact
VeeStars is not an alternative for psychological or psychiatric help.
This app is a personal tool for guidance, support, and goal management.